Author Topic: Nova Scotia, August, 2008  (Read 6925 times)

David Williams

• Administrator
  • Aloha
    • View Profile
Nova Scotia, August, 2008
« on: September 06, 2008, 09:16:25 PM »
David,

I feel  privileged to have shared some time with you during your stay in Nova Scotia. I hope your time here was enjoyable. Your workshop opened  a new avenue for me - ashtanga without pain. Being guided by you  to feel within was exactly what I needed at this stage in my practice/life. My students have also come to me after class and thanked me for this approach. I come to my mat each day now with a feeling of genuine goodness and I want to thank you for this new life.

With gratitude,

Sharon

Ann Margaret

• View Profile
Re: Nova Scotia, August, 2008
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 06:53:15 PM »
Hi David,

Thank you so much for coming to Nova Scotia!!  I feel very grateful that I had the opportunity to attend your workshop.  I've only been practicing for one year, but from the first time I tried Ashtanga yoga, I knew I found something special that had been missing from my life.   I honestly feel that your workshop was life changing for me.  I was absolutely inspired by your passion, knowledge and philosophies.  Thank you for sharing that!  Since the workshop I have been practicing daily, and plan to continue for the rest of my life.  (I've also been dreaming up ways I can quit my job, move to Maui and practice yoga full time..haha)

Since I am quite new to Ashtanga yoga, I had been focusing heavily on the poses.  I had never paid much attention to my breath before practicing with you.  It was a completely different experience for me.  During savasana, I experienced the most amazing feeling of peace and empowerment.  Thank you for introducing me to that.   I think the world would be a better place if we could all reach that feeling on a daily basis,  (my non yoga friends laugh at me for saying things like that:)

I have nothing but good things to say, and have been so enriched by meeting you!!

Aloha!!

Ann Margaret