Author Topic: Las Vegas workshop, 2007  (Read 6352 times)

David Williams

• Administrator
  • Aloha
    • View Profile
Las Vegas workshop, 2007
« on: October 18, 2007, 12:19:21 PM »
Dear David,

I just wanted to write to thank you for coming to Las Vegas.  Your workshop was priceless to me.  I learned so many new ways to make my practice so much more wonderful than it already is.  Everything thing you spoke of validated all the things I have been trying for 7 years now to educate my clients on.  I am the resident massage therapist at It's Yoga Las Vegas. 

The most valuable part of the workshop for me was when you showed that simple spinal twist warm up on Saturday morning.  My lower back has been in a lot of pain for the last 2 weeks even with chiropractic and massage combined with yoga.  My sacrum keeps twisting out of place and then of course spiraling all the way up my spine.  By Monday morning it was hurting so bad that I was tearfully trying to figure out how I was going to get through a full day of massages.  I decided to do this warm up before starting my yoga practice.When I reached the last part with both legs up in the air, low and behold, my lower back popped from my sacrum to my ribs.  After that all my pain disappeared.  I was able to do my practice and all the massages I had scheduled for the day without pain.

I just wanted to thank you for sharing your life with all of us and leaving us that much more enriched in our lives.

Sincerely,
Tara