I am missing one of the six warmup twists you teach for aligning the spine before beginning practice. You showed these to us at your recent workshop in Salt Lake City. I can remember five. Please explain which one I am missing. The ones I know are as follows:
1. Lying on the back with arms outstretched place one foot on top of the toes of the other and swing both feet down the the floor on each side three times. Repeat with the other foot on top.
2. Place the instep of one foot behind the knee of the other leg and swing the knee down to the floor three times. Repeat with other foot.
3. With one leg outstretched on the floor, flex the other leg above the head. Swing the leg to the floor on each side three times. Repeat.
4. Flex both legs together overhead and swing them together down on each side three times.
5. Clasp the arms around the knees, curl up in a ball and rock back and forth for a while.